MML members will receive 2 CMO Elective Credits for attending either workshop.
Choose your location:
Click here to register for the RAYMOND WORKSHOP.
Click here to register for the VERONA WORKSHOP.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- What is Broadband and Why is it Important to me?
- Broadband 101 – Tips for Designing Better Broadband Projects
- Solutions and Partnerships - Creating New Broadband Possibilities
- Funding and Resources to Support Your Broadband Projects
- Connecting Mississippi’s Communities
- Broadband Data Workshop – Putting National Data to Use for Local Broadband Planning and Mapping
- Office Hours – Staff available for one-one-consultations
- Contact: Justin Wilkes (601) 863-3863 Justin.Wilkes@usda.gov