The MS Urban Forestry Council invites you to attend its 32nd Annual Conference on November 7 - 8, 2019 at the Magnolia Civic Center in New Albany, MS.
This event is focused on "Making and Sustaining Livable Communities' Featuring great topics and speakers to help make your community more livable:
• Promoting livability with Comprehensive plans and ordinances
• Tree and landscape ordinances
• Making businesses and citizens partners in urban forestry
• Pollinators for Communities and Farms
• Water Quality, Urban Farming
Host hotel – Hampton Inn New Albany
Book by October 23 to get the special conference rate of $94.00 plus tax.
Click the link below for a full agenda and registration information!
Register by October 23rd. Farmers get a special discount!
MML MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE 3 CMO ELECTIVE CREDITS FOR ATTENDING!